Keep Your Goals On Track
- Keep clear of people that have no goals or ambition.
- Be consistent with your regular activities each day.
- Keep moving even if you take baby steps.
- Encourage yourself with words and rewards to stay on track.
- Move in a new direction when you get frustrated and angry.
- Surround yourself with encouraging people that know your plans.
- Do the easy tasks first if you think you might procrastinate.
- Take short breaks and plan your next task.
- Find some joy in everything you do.