Keep Your Emotions Calm
- People that spin you up should be avoided at all cost.
- Be consistent with your work, rest and fun activities.
- Take time out to count your blessings… really count them.
- Stop and do small things you enjoy throughout the day.
- Avoid frustration and self criticism, talk to yourself with kindness.
- Keep yourself surrounded by positive people that help you.
- Expect road blocks in your day, no day is going to be perfect.
- Talk positively, smile and take deep calming breaths.
- Stand up and stretch, move around or take a walk.
- :Emotions are like trains, a new one comes along every 10 minutes.